Introducing MultiPunch Linear Rail System by Multicyl
Click here for videos
Why use a MultiPunch Linear Rail (MLR)
Simple - MLRs are the best solution on the market for variable punching applications in sheet metal, angle iron, extrusion, or tubing.
Look at these features:
- Standard rail sizes from 2' to 10'
- The best in hole position versatility - Multicyl stations and
backstops relocate in just seconds!
- Accepts all standard unitized tools
- Fast cycle times
- Quick tool changeover
- Often meets OSHA standards without additional guarding
- Uses the Multicyl Press-In-A-Box™ technology for easy, simple, and user friendly initial set-up.
In this application Unipunch used a MLR System with interchangeable custom tools to provide their customer a machine to corner notch and punch signs ranging in size from 12"-48" wide
Our design team can add custom features to the MLR System machine to suit your needs. In this application which Knoll used MLR to punch door panels, we added digital readouts, additional axis of movement, and part sensors.